Monday 8 September 2014

Post 2 Work Continued

The next major job was to Install refillable LPG bottles.
After searching the net and motorhome forums I decided to go with Gas It
The install was not to hard although cutting a hole in the side of the van filled me with trepidation and I made quadruple sure of the size of the hole I was about to cut



           I also Installed an auto changeover suggested on a motorhome forum
All in all it took about a hour and a half including a few tinny breaks
When I filled up it cost £17.50 to fill the two 6kg bottles
Whereas the original 6kg bottle was £20 to fill so the savings over the long term and not having to buy different bottles etc while abroad will cover the initial costs of the sytem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Marc and Sam